Your cavity is our secret with tooth colored fillings in Franklin and Centerville Areas
Tooth decay is not exclusive to children – it can occur at any age. The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research reports that 92 percent of Americans aged 20 to 64 have had at least one cavity in their adult teeth. With tooth colored fillings available at our Franklin, and Centerville offices, others will only see your healthy, vibrant smile.
If you have a tooth that is damaged or decayed, our concerned dentists will usually recommend a tooth colored filling. In just one visit, we can remove the decayed, chipped, or damaged tooth structure, and place a cosmetic composite filling that blends beautifully with your natural dentition. The tooth will look as if there is no filling placed.
Facts about tooth colored fillings:
- Tooth colored filling material is a mixture of strong resins (plastics) and finely ground glass particles for translucency similar to natural tooth enamel.
- Composite resins resist fracture and wear.
- They may be placed on front or back teeth.
- Composite fillings are bonded into place, so less reduction of healthy tooth structure is required than for amalgam.
- The material contains no mercury.
- No special care is required – just regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups.
- These restorations are virtually undetectable in the smile!
With the highest standards of professional ethics, you can rely on the dentists at Kori & Everhart Advanced Dentistry to recommend the most appropriate treatment method for your situation. If we feel that your needs would be better served with a porcelain crown, we will explain why (due to the extent of tooth damage, area of the mouth, or your lifestyle habits), the procedure, and cost.
Tooth colored fillings are a nice, cosmetic alternative to silver fillings for patients in the Franklin and South Dayton area. We welcome your call to our office to set up an appointment, or to learn more about our cosmetic services. The number in Franklin is (855) 912-7677. In Centerville call (855) 781-4646