Quality dental treatment in Franklin, OH on your schedule with flexible payment plans and insurance accepted
At Kori and Everhart Advanced Dentistry, we believe that nothing should stand between you and the quality dental treatment that you need and deserve. We have two offices, located in Franklin and Centerville, both of which accept most insurance plans and third-party financing options. We also offer flexible payment options, and an in-house dental plan, so we are sure to have a great option to fit your budget. With extended office hours, as late as 7:00 pm on some days, we ensure that smile care fits your busy schedule as well.
Making the most of dental insurance
Every insurance plan is different. Here are a few general tips to help you maximize your benefits:
- Find out when benefits expire. Many plans have an annual allowance for certain types of treatment. Pay attention to when benefits expire, and schedule treatments accordingly.
- Insurance often covers all or a high percentage of preventive care. Take advantage of it, because it can save you from expensive painful problems in future.
- If you do not know exactly what is covered under your policy, contact your insurance carrier.
What if you don’t have insurance?
In our office, every patient is a VIP. You will not receive a different standard of care or be given different treatment options depending on your insurance status. Furthermore, we want to ensure that you don’t feel limited by your own budget, so we offer a number of options to help you afford your smile.
- Our in-house financing plan covers basic preventive care and gives you a discount on select services, for the low annual price of $299
- We will work with you on a long-term payment plan for major treatment
- We accept CareCredit and other third part options
Back to Home Page