Sedation dentistry calms fearful patients in Franklin and Centerville Areas
Are you scared to go to the dentist? Have you had a bad experience in the past that makes you fear the dental chair now? At Kori & Everhart Advanced Dentistry, we are committed to easing our patients’ anxieties. We now offer sedation dentistry
to help patients in the Franklin
, and Centerville
areas be more comfortable and relaxed while receiving dental care. Our sedation techniques put you in a calm state of mind
for treatment, and you have virtually no memory of your visit.
Oral conscious sedation
The dentist gives you a medication to take orally, to help you relax. All of your treatment can be done without experiencing any of the anxiety or fear that has prevented you from coming in to receive dental care. You will have a relaxing visit with:
- A pre-treatment consultation where you have the opportunity to ask questions and complete paperwork, to be less stressed on the day of your visit.
- Customizable options to improve your experience, such as pillows, blankets, and music of your choice.
- A warm and pleasant atmosphere.
IV sedation can be requested as an alternative to oral conscious sedation, for most procedures and for all oral surgeries.
Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
If you are just a little bit nervous but would benefit from something to “take the edge off,” allowing you to relax during your visit, laughing gas could be a good option for you. The benefits are:
- You can opt to use it at any time during treatment.
- The medication is cleared out of your system quickly.
- It is safe to drive afterward.
- Nitrous oxide is great way to help children relax.
- It can be used minimally, even just for getting numbed.
If you have dental anxiety, you are not alone. Thousands of people of all ages and from every walk of life, compromise their oral health and overall wellness by skipping routine checkups and postponing treatment. With sedation dentistry
conveniently available in Franklin
Areas, dental care is a rewarding experience.
Call (855) 912-7677 in Franklin, or (855) 781-4646 in Centerville
Rating : 5
I am guilty of avoiding the dentist, until I started going to Advanced Dentistry. They make me feel good about my dental health and I love getting compliments about my teeth.
Kori & Everhart Advanced Dentistry